It has finally come! I have been waiting for Arya to turn 3 months forever! And now it is finally here. September 29th. Today he learned to turn over by himself from crawling to his side and he can stand and sort of start move walking hehehhe. That was interesting. Here are a few pictures of him to start out the beautiful day.


Here he is after he put himself to sleep playing in the morning.

And my all time favorite...playing under his gym

3 comments:
I love his turning over pics. Does he go from back to belly or belly to back?
Once he can get to his belly, it's all over...he'll never stop moving again! :)
-Shirin
He goes from belly to back right now. I can't wait for the other :) heheh
He'll do it soon enough...I think average is around 6 months, but he'll probably be early, like Cyrus, if he's already doing belly to back. Now Cyrus will hardly stay on his back long enough for a diaper change. It's cool, but definitely a double-edged sword when they start realizing that they are able to move around. Very fun to see it, though!
-Shirin
Post a Comment