The New Year has come. We are entering Arya's 28th week now and he will soon have his 6 month check up. So far his latest new thing is to try and stand by himself. He just loves to crawl towards something that will help him do just that. His crawl is not fully a crawl yet but it is a start. He can get himself from point A to point B but with a bit of a struggle. He is also learning to gripe a lot. When he is not getting attention or when he wants something it is always followed by a loud "aaaa".
We also got him a new carseat, the convertable kind to see if it will solve the carseat blues. So far it has not transitioned yet, but I can see some changes. He is noticing that it is a lot more comfortable as well. Cross your fingers for us if this works it will be such a blessing. With this said, I wish you all the best new year with all the health and happiness! Here are some pics...



3 comments:
So cute...is he doing the Army-crawl right now (scooting around on his belly and dragging himself around on his elbows? I loved that when Cyrus did it. Man, if he's trying to stand already, you're in for it. Since Cyrus has been standing for almost 2 months now, it's been hard to put him in is crib to sleep, b/c he gets up and stands at the side of his crib, crying to get out. :(
-Shirin
heheheh, yes he is doing the army crawl and he is doing the stand in his crib as well. So funny huh? Poor kids this is such a frustrating time. I'm glad it's not something that is remembered in their minds. :)
-marjan
Nice family pictures (I linked to your family album) - little Arya has a wonderful smile!
Post a Comment