Friday, January 16, 2009

6 month and 2 weeks

Well Arya had his 6 month appointment today and the last of the vaccine series for his age. It was a bit tough today because for the first time he was aware of his surroundings and could sit and realize what was going on. He was not happy AT ALL. The doctor whom he would smile at was now the DEVIL and the nurses were his DEMONS! Arya cried a LOT and turned purple when the doctor was examining him today and was afraid of everyone around him. The moment anyone came near he would frown and start to cry. I felt so aweful. I just hugged him to make him feel better, but it seems like he was just not happy to be there at all. I hope next time it won't be this bad.

1 comment:

Gabriel Beal said...

Wow, poor baby Arya. I'm sure he'll get better at the doctors when you can explain things to him. Hope he recovered well.
-Shirin