Wednesday, November 5, 2008

Memorable Moments

When I think about my past my best memories are those that I spent quality time with people who taught me so much. Parents & my sibling of course are number 1, then there is the grandparents (well really, I just had 1 I could spend time with) and then there are the aunts and uncles and all the cousins. It is a true blessing that in this day and age there are video cameras and digital cameras and so much technology for today's generation to see how they grew up with their families. It is unfortunate that we did not have that but thankfully the memories never fade inside our minds. For that I'm grateful and for every moment I am grateful that we all have together. And I hope that in our journey through this life, we will all have the chance to spend the best of quality times together no matter how far apart we are.

Here are some pictures of Arya in his 19th week....

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

2 comments:

Gabriel Beal said...

Wow, he's really holding up his head. I love the pics with him and your parents. There's nothing better than having a great family around you.
-Shirin

Arya's Mom (Author) said...

Thanks Shirin joonee.....you all take the best pictures too together. I'm glad we all have each other. Even though you are far away...you are always close to our hearts.