Saturday, November 1, 2008

1st Halloween

Arya was a dalmation, I was a cat, and Ali was a Mexican :)
My mom was a funny lady with my dad being funny man :) heheheh. Kamran was a Martial Art guy with his wife Christina as a Chinese martial art lady and Jamil as a ninja. heheheh. Only 2 trick or treaters came by as it was raining on Halloween (as usual).
It was our first Halloween together with the kids and they were great. Arya had fun with Jamil as Tina read to them and enjoyed the toys all around.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

1 comment:

Gabriel Beal said...

I'm SO glad your mom and dad dressed up. My dad gives us so much trouble about dressing up and now I can tell him that it's a Persian thing too! :)
Love the little baby costumes! All of you looked great.
-Shirin :)