Sunday, November 16, 2008

I want to be a big kid NOW !

When we go places with Arya he looks at other bigger kids and stares at them for a while. Sometimes I wonder if he wishes he could do what they do or play with them. Maybe he is just intrigued by what they are doing. And when we carry him around the house he reaches for things....cups, bottles, walls anything close to him. I think he loves to experiment and feel things. He is also trying to learn to sit by his self. Toys usually help him keep occupied so he doesn't kiss the floor and do the splits at the same time. Here are a few pictures of him from these last few days. :)

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

1 comment:

Gabriel Beal said...

It's so hard now that they can do stuff with their hands and bodies but have NO concept of what's safe or appropriate. Luckily, time with a baby seems to fly by, so they'll be big kids before we know it (boo hoo).
-Shirin