For all those parents out there that take so much time out of their day to help us, I wanted to say Thank You from the bottom of my heart. It just wouldn't be the same if you were not in our lives and I truly pray for God to bless you in every way.
Why is Nahid mad? Perhaps Arya was peeing on her and the diaper was leaking just as her picture was being taken. Or, she had a really bad itch in the back of the neck but her hands were tied up holding Arya. A last possibility is that she was cooking rice and could smell the burning tadig.
Just kidding, Nahid joon, you look marvelous.
I am anxious to see Arya in action soon and get some detailed stories of what he does and does not do from his dear mother. Is he calm, fussy, social, cuddly, good eater, good sleeper, happy-natured, grumpy, etc., etc., etc. I need either a few videos so I can see Arya for myself or need to read about him. I know ya'll are very busy, so if none of my requests are met, I do understand. Just trying to be hard on ya'll.
3 comments:
I agree. And, I think you have an especially wonderful mommy to be an especially wonderful grandmommy to Arya. :)
-Shirin
thanks cuz :)
Why is Nahid mad? Perhaps Arya was peeing on her and the diaper was leaking just as her picture was being taken. Or, she had a really bad itch in the back of the neck but her hands were tied up holding Arya. A last possibility is that she was cooking rice and could smell the burning tadig.
Just kidding, Nahid joon, you look marvelous.
I am anxious to see Arya in action soon and get some detailed stories of what he does and does not do from his dear mother. Is he calm, fussy, social, cuddly, good eater, good sleeper, happy-natured, grumpy, etc., etc., etc. I need either a few videos so I can see Arya for myself or need to read about him. I know ya'll are very busy, so if none of my requests are met, I do understand. Just trying to be hard on ya'll.
Post a Comment