This is Arya's new favorite toy which he absolutely loves and smiles so many times when he's playing with it. I love the music and the lights that it has. We bought it from Baby's R Us a week ago and I just put it together since was getting bored with the black, white and red floor gym.
Watching Arya react to his music/entertainment set, I can happily see that all his systems are functional: reflexes are sharp, social interest is manifest, positive emotions are unquestionably rampant, perceptual acuity is obvious, and he seems to have gentle calm temparament. As a psychologist uncle/grandfather of three recent infants, I habitually watch to see if the vital systems check. I am delighted that all the three recent arrivals are in excellent constitutional shapes. With the hardware all in good working order, now, all that the three sets of parents have left to do is a lifetime of trying to finetune the software. As a father of two, I can tell you one thing: It is going to be a lot of fun but it aint easy. Good luck!
Thank you Ingrid joon. The camera played in my favor with this picture :)
Daee joon, I'm so glad to know that from a psychological standpoint you noticed that Arya's doing ok. I have to tell you though, you haven't seen his spicy side....I can truly tell you, it's a treat :)
4 comments:
What a cutie! He sure does come alive with the new lights and toys. It's so much fun to watch them learn about the world.
P.S. Marjan - you may be tired but it doesn't show; you look beautiful as ever.
Watching Arya react to his music/entertainment set, I can happily see that all his systems are functional: reflexes are sharp, social interest is manifest, positive emotions are unquestionably rampant, perceptual acuity is obvious, and he seems to have gentle calm temparament. As a psychologist uncle/grandfather of three recent infants, I habitually watch to see if the vital systems check. I am delighted that all the three recent arrivals are in excellent constitutional shapes. With the hardware all in good working order, now, all that the three sets of parents have left to do is a lifetime of trying to finetune the software. As a father of two, I can tell you one thing: It is going to be a lot of fun but it aint easy. Good luck!
Thank you Ingrid joon. The camera played in my favor with this picture :)
Daee joon, I'm so glad to know that from a psychological standpoint you noticed that Arya's doing ok. I have to tell you though, you haven't seen his spicy side....I can truly tell you, it's a treat :)
I just love the baby smiles! :) I know my play gym for Cyrus with the flashy lights and music has been a god send for me.
-Shirins
Post a Comment