Days are flying so fast and sometimes I can't even remember what day of the week it is or if it is even the weekend because I am so involved with Arya. But sometimes I stop myself and daze into space thinking wait a minute, am I really a mom? I have to pinch myself awake and when I stare into his innocent eyes I am blown away and get teary eyed because I find that it is true. And even though I know nothing of what is to come or how much is left to do as far as being a mother, I am so thankful for this moment and all the moments to come.

3 comments:
I love the way that he looks into your eyes. It's amazing. That should tell you that you're a mother right there! :-)
thank you azizam
I know, I was gonna say how sweetly he's looking at you, but Tita said it first. I just LOVE his sweet little face and the look he's giving you. He loves you already, even if he doesn't know it! :)
-Shirin
PS I still can't believe I'm a mom either, and I've had 7 more weeks to try! Actually, the first day I took him to his caretakers house I felt like a mom, b/c I was devastated and worried sick (for no good reason...he goes to a really nice lady).
Post a Comment