These past few weeks have been rather quiet with us after the passing of my Uncle Masud. We've been fasting and spending time in quiet nights with prayer and days working and tending to the repetitious life cycle.
Arya has been rather busy with his daily adventures. His routines while I am working at home in the day are primarily learning from watching preschool television, school computer games and playing cars and running around the house. And of course the occasional movies which he loves to watch over and over. But I'm trying to limit those.
A few more days until Eid Fitr. I pray that God grants those who have gone peace and to the rest of us patience and guidance to keep on the straight path. Inshallah.

2 comments:
Very nice words about Masud and Ramadan. I'm sure this Ramadan was particularly meaningful and spiritual with the loss of someone so dear.
Thanks my dear Aunt Ingrid. It has been.
Post a Comment