My dear sweet Arya. By the time you read this many years will be passed but I wanted to tell you about someone very important to my life who has gone today. It is my uncle Masud. You will probably not remember him, but he loved you very much. Every time he saw you, his face would light up and he would smile at how you talked and the things you did. He loved shaking your hand because you were so gentle with him and you looked at him in the sweetest way, and he would ask about you every time I talked to him on the phone. He was the man who I grew up with when we moved to Modesto and was like a second father to me. He was always positive about life and always remembered you. He cared about every thing that you cared about and gave so much love to everyone. I will never forget him as long as I live and miss him very much. So I wanted to tell you a little about him. Always cherish each moment with the ones you love. Life is too short my son.

3 comments:
I am happy Uncle Masud got to meet your baby, Arya. I know he was so full of love for all you guys. I am so sad he's gone.
-Shirin
Me too Shirin. I still can't believe it. Sometimes I feel like I'm dreaming a nightmare.
:`-(
Post a Comment