
Sometimes I think about life and how it can somehow be like the dessert. There are trees in some parts, water in other parts and holes in areas where we end up falling in from time to time. At one point we may even get stuck. But eventually somehow some way we will find our way out.

We are blessed by the things we are given and what we have here. There are so many others who wish for only a small part of what we have. And for that I say Thank You. Thank you God for my moments, for my days under a roof and I am not wet and cold somewhere. Thank you for food that I can easily buy at the grocery store and for the clothes that i can wear to keep me warm. I hope and pray that anyone out there without these things can one day have them all and be happy. There are so many blessings that we have.

The above is a picture of Arya and Jamil together. They have been spending more time playing and having fun together. It brings tears of happiness to our eyes.



Arya has been advancing in computers as well. I guess from seeing me on one all day...it's in his blood :)

And not only that...my artistic side has also become a part of him too. He likes to decorate things with stickers. I think if anyone visits, they would say our house is the house of stickers :)

And this was a memorable day...hail (almost snow) it has been so cold lately...
I had to capture it.

Our newest addition to Arya's playthings "The Slide". He loves this. And I think it is awesome to keep him busy and moving rather than sitting. Thanks Mom, Dad, Kami & Tina. We love it.

1 comment:
Happy birthday, Ame joon.
-Shirin
Post a Comment