Tuesday, February 8, 2011

Snow Trip & Birthday party weekend

Last weekend Arya had some adventure. He got to experience playing in the snow and sledding. He did see snow before but he didn't get a chance to play with it. We went with Kami, Tina & Jamil and Anahita and her friend Hamaseh (I hope I spelled that correctly). It was really fun to see how everyone came down the slope. I wish I could have recorded everyone's faces. It wasn't as bad as I thought...but for Arya's first time doing this I didn't go to the top...just from the middle.

Here are some pictures of our day.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Time to eat
Photobucket

The day after we went to a birthday party for one of Ali's friends. Tony & his wife Patricia were throwing a party for Jay their 1 year old son. I wanted to get his picture and more but didn't get a chance. Maybe next time.

Here are some pics from the party.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

3 comments:

Gabriel Beal said...

Tita had a lot of fun. Wish I could've come sledding with ya'll.
-Shirin

Arya's Mom (Author) said...

Ya we missed you! Maybe one day we can do that. I think Cyrus & Kai would have lots of fun with Arya! Love you

Gabriel Beal said...

I know they would have a great time together. We need to plan a big cousin trip some time. I was in Atlanta last month with Tannaz and Salar without Tita. Now she was with ya'll in Tahoe without me. We all need to do some sort of family reunion trip.
-Shirin