Monday, March 2, 2009

I wish I had a camera stuck to me

Sometimes Arya does the most amazing things and it's usually when I don't have my camera. I get so wrapped up into him that I don't want to miss it because when I usually go get the camera he doesn't do what I want him to do anymore.
Let me tell you the kinds of things I've been observing.
Rolling - He will grab something that's smooth and slide it from one side of the room to the other. It could be a ball, a flat book or some other toy but he just decides to use it like you would use a board in the water or something.
Dancing - Yes! He's become quite a dancer shaking his tush. I couldn't believe it until every other song he's just doing the grind! hehehehe
Hide and go seek - We play this game whenever he finds something he thinks he can hide on.
Here's a cute one of him dancing. Wonder where he get's it from? :)

No comments: