Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Work days with Mommy

So what is a typical day with Arya involve? Well, it depends on the day. If he is with mommy, then after waking up, he is changed and off to eat breakfast
Photobucket
Afterwards he gets ready for watching a nice baby einstein movie while mommy starts work.
Photobucket
Then it's nap time!
Photobucket
More playing while mommy works
Photobucket
Then we are off to Lunch! And some quiet 1 on 1 fun time.
After that is Nap #2
Then playing again, clean up & getting ready for Baba to come home :)
Photobucket

Photobucket
Night time with Baba joon

Then it's Bedtime ! ZZZZZZZzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

2 comments:

Gabriel Beal said...

Wow, do you work from home every day? Do you actually get work done while he's around?
That sounds like an awesome day.
-Shirin
PS He's standing so well now.

Arya's Mom (Author) said...

:) heheheh...I do my best. I usually have him do things to make him busy and I'm right beside him with my laptop. I work MWF at home and T,TH from work. Pretty soon he'll be walking and I will need to have eyes in the back of my head!