Saturday, March 28, 2009

Arya at 9 months

Tomorrow Arya will be 9 months old! I have already noticed changes in him that were different from the prior month. Recently he has decided that he likes to feed himself. He grabs the spoon from you and moves it towards his mouth. He misses from time to time, but I think he has the idea. He has also let go of holding on a few times. Sometimes unexpectedly and other times on purpose. I am so excited when he starts walking on his own! Other things he's been doing is pulling on cabinets and drawers so we need to totally baby proof everything now, and pushing rolling items as he moves with his knees. I didn't have my camera for those. But this video, I did manage to take and that's with him and Ali playing hiding go seek. He loves this and will do it so many times!

4 comments:

Saeed said...

Without a doubt, Arya will not have an ADD or ADHD problem; instead, he must be a very easy baby with an amazing capacity for sustained attention. As in the video, he kept doing the same exact play until his dad is all worn out. I am enjoying myself as an uncle and a grandpa to be observing the characterological differences between Arya and Cyrus. In both cases, it is fortunate that non-Modaresi genes have come to the rescue, giving both children a measure of calmness and gentleness. Look forward to meeting the young man on June, when he will be about one. Exciting.

Gabriel Beal said...

Wow, that's so cute! He really gets the game...ha ha. :)
-Shirin

Anonymous said...

Thank you Daee joon! I'm so excited you will be coming! Can't wait to see you!

Ingrid said...

I too enjoyed watching this SO MUCH! Arya enjoys playing with his Daddy better than any toy. Who taught him to dance so well?!