Saturday, June 25, 2016

Father's Day 2016

Every year that Father's Day comes to us, I reminisce about my childhood and think about my dad in my time.

 photo IMG_7174_zps0mwdruki.jpg

Now, I smile, when I see Ali being in that role with our dear love Arya.

 photo IMG_7176_zpsfxnmvup9.jpg

There is no greater gift. And certainly it should never be taken for granted. I love watching Arya spending time with his Nana & Papa. They are precious to have in our life.

 photo IMG_7178_zpsojutweus.jpg

The men in our life are true blessings. Thank You God for allowing us females to have them as our companions. I can never contemplate the way You design, as such You are the best Designer.

 photo IMG_0121_zpspcgeqycf.jpg

Thank You for allowing us to have such dear ones to spend time with and not be alone. God, please keep them in your care, always.

 photo IMG_0125_zps0mqqvswn.jpg

Happy Father's Day...

No comments: