Thursday, October 31, 2013

Fieldtrip #2 - Sacramento Children's Museum

Since Arya's school doesn't do Halloween, they decided to have a field trip. It was to an interesting place that had a lot of things for them to play with and learn at the same time. It's amazing how after 19 years of living in Sacramento, I still did not know about the Sacramento Children's Museum. So much changes after having a child.

 photo IMG_3624_zps9c10d245.jpg

 photo IMG_1719_zps7820e239.jpg

Not sure what the green guy is supposed to be? Science booger?

 photo IMG_1720_zps99a9f01a.jpg

Counting the kids all lined up. My little Arya...I love you...

 photo IMG_1722_zpsa045e2f2.jpg

Using Solar power to create lights and sounds. Neat!

 photo IMG_1723_zps9f159be5.jpg

Solar Power to do a car race? Interesting!

 photo IMG_1724_zps4c1f1cd8.jpg

Trains with special effects lighting

 photo IMG_1728_zps8622f6c1.jpg

Dress up time. Arya is a firefighter! Put the Fire out cutie!

 photo IMG_1729_zpsc15511e1.jpg

 photo IMG_1743_zps0447c351.jpg

Let's get wet! Water play stuff.

 photo IMG_1733_zpsa915ff2c.jpg

Giant Light Bright! Where was this when I was a kid?

 photo IMG_3626_zps741f928c.jpg

Let's build something fun! Then break it!

 photo IMG_1739_zpsae4cad48.jpg

Craft time!

 photo IMG_1735_zps42e2e063.jpg

Let's play house! Arya's favorite.

 photo IMG_1747_zps40c57a7e.jpg

Amelia, Sophie, Arya, and Ala. Such good kids. Eli was with his dad but he was in their group too.

 photo IMG_1750_zps68d700b6.jpg

Snack time. They had goldfish packages and water.

 photo IMG_1751_zps0f8d5791.jpg

Little after this they went back to class. It was a fun day I think for all of them. Arya passed out on the way home (after Target).

No comments: