Sunday, September 1, 2013

Learning more and more

The amazing thing about school is how quickly it makes children aware of reading and writing. I have noticed Arya's increase in enthusiasm for all things learning. The mind is flourishing and ready to absorb anything it sees, hears or feels. And I hope I can feed the need.


 photo IMG_1369_zps4dd01aaf.jpg

With the good progress comes good rewards...and more toys. I know I will regret it later, but this positive reinforcement is working good so far so I will keep doing it.

 photo IMG_1372_zps029efea2.jpg

There's just something about seeing a smiling child that is more fulfilling than anything else.

 photo IMG_1389_zps8261c7b7.jpg

Then there's the fun of exploring new things that grown ups do. What is it that makes kids wish they were grown up already? I remember the same when I was little. Then when you are grown up, you wish you could be a kid again. :)


 photo IMG_1416_zpsd570957d.jpg

 photo IMG_1412_zpsc634472f.jpg

1 comment:

Gabriel Beal said...

Ha ha. Arya shaving is hilarious!
-Shirin