Thursday, August 15, 2013

Arya's first day of Kindergarten

Today Arya started his first day of school. We managed to get a few photos before we left the house.

 photo IMG_3510_zpsd9bfd13d.jpg

All three of us (Ali and I were more nervous than Arya...like it was our first day of school..haha)

 photo IMG_3508_zpsc8dece17.jpg

On our way there. Took about 20 minutes to get there and find a spot. Then we walked the rest of the way.

 photo IMG_3513_zps2eb99cb2.jpg

 photo IMG_3512_zps46ec7fcb.jpg

So glad Ali could be with us.

 photo IMG_3516_zps6b62272e.jpg

At the office.

 photo IMG_3518_zps76fca8bb.jpg

Meeting the teacher with the other kids outside. She's the one with the black and white dress (Mrs. Segestrom) hard name to say...hehe

 photo IMG_3519_zpsdbbd34f7.jpg

Sitting with his class. Supposed to be 29 kids but a few didn't show up.

 photo IMG_3522_zpsfa6a4ec7.jpg

 photo IMG_3529_zps53fd17f0.jpg

Arya's first activity. Heart Hand. It stood for something but I can't remember what they said...

 photo IMG_3525_zps94642d4f.jpg

And another..

 photo IMG_3528_zps7ca30a06.jpg

The school entrance.

 photo IMG_3530_zpse9b60604.jpg

I have a few more pictures I will add here later. But all in all the day was good. I took off work today and tomorrow for Arya and then next week he will start the afternoon class except for Thursdays. I'm so glad we got transferred to this school. Earl Legette Elementary is the only one right now with 1/2 day kinder. They are very welcoming and seem to care about their school and kids. I am relieved that they have lock doors and cameras to see everything.

Very proud of you today Arya joonam. You did amazing. You were confident, respectful and did good in all you were told. Glad you had a great day azizam. (We got him a gift bag when we picked him up and took him for pizza) :)

No comments: