Tuesday, June 19, 2012
Arya starts Sparring for TaeKwonDo
So one of the things I was hesitant about was letting Arya Spar, which means "free-form" fighting with Rules in Martial Arts. The reason is I didn't want to encourage this, but the curriculum requires it and the good thing about this place we are going to is that it teaches kids when to and when not to fight. And who to fight with and who not to fight with. I like their way because it is clear that they want the kids to love and respect first and self defend themselves or someone else second.
So here is our little guy all foamed up. He had fun getting into the gear but I don't think it was easy for him at first. I'm sure he'll get it sooner or later.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
Ha ha ha, so CUTE!
Post a Comment