Every day of being a mother has been one that I will cherish forever. And every experience makes me feel my mom even more. My dear Arya, I hope that you will enjoy going through this blog when you are older. And see your mom and Nana each year, azizam. I love you.
We were fortunate to have had my dear Daee Saeed and beautiful cousin Anahita visit us for a few days. It is always nice to see family. The kids also had a good time together. I love how they respect each other. Love you two.



Kami and Ali got to watch some tv and chat.

A good one of Mom and Dad together. They were apart after so many years when mom went to visit khaleh Pouran in Los Angeles with my uncle.

Me and my sissy.

And the three of us.



4 comments:
So glad you could all be together. Wish I could be there.
-Shirin
Thanks Shirin joon. We missed you very much too.
What beautiful pictures of everybody. Family... nothing like it.
Thank you dear Ingrid joon. Wish you were here.
Post a Comment