Tuesday, December 6, 2011

December at home

The holidays always bring a warmth even when it's cold outside. We decided on a white tree this year. For some reason it stood out besides all the rest and Arya really liked it. So we brought it home.
Every time I look at it when it's lit up it just brightens my mood and makes me think about the Light in our lives.

Photobucket

Photobucket

We have been sick again thanks to the parents who bring their sick kids to play with Arya but what can a person do? Kids are kids and germs spread with them. So aside from taking care of my baby I had to prevent myself from really getting sick. This would have been the second time in 1 month! Ali and I bought this stuff Yin Chao Cold Stop a while back and more than ever I believe in it now. It really stopped it just before it was about to start! Luckily! And even though I can't really do much with the allergies, the cold was kicked out the door!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

During our caged days however here is Arya playing and being mischievious.
He has been doing good going to the bathroom on his own and it is a BIG accomplishment! Yay! Just had to mention that. :) And now we are working on eating all kinds of food by himself. For the most part if he is not distracted he can do it.

Photobucket

No comments: