Monday, October 31, 2011

Happy Halloween!

This Halloween was not exactly what we planned. Arya got Croup last Wednesday and then I got sick too. Ali has been feeling something but didn't quite catch it and hopefully not. So, we've been stuck at home and we wanted to do so much this year. Oh well. So we brought the fun to us.

Photobucket

Arya dressed up as Bob the Builder, Ali was a Mexican and I am a Flapper from the 1920's. We surprised Arya by dressing up in seperate rooms in the house and made him trick or treat each room and get some candy. He was staring at us for a while then he said why did you change so fast. I liked it...

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

2 comments:

Gabriel Beal said...

Sorry you guys are sick. The costumes looked great!
-Shirin

Arya's Mom (Author) said...

Thanks Shirin joon. I loved all of yours too especially you with your blue hair! Dressing up is fun :)