Thursday, January 7, 2010

2010 begins and Arya at 18 months

I can't believe it's really 2010. The start of this year begins with us moving to a new home. My predictions for this year are optimistic.

I truly hope this year brings blessings, health, happiness and love for all of us and I pray that God may give us the strength to face & defeat any difficulties or obstacles that come in our way.

Arya at 18 Months

Begging for the remote control
Photobucket

Kickin it with Papa
Photobucket

Arya smiling
Photobucket

Late night slumber party (after unpacking)
Photobucket

He looks so grown up in this photo
Photobucket

In his favorite chair
Photobucket

Mr. Mischievious with Daee Masud's hat (sorry he stole it - we will get it back 2 u)
Photobucket

2 comments:

Gabriel Beal said...

Where did you move? Are you closer to your parents? Happy New Year!
-Shirin

Arya's Mom (Author) said...

Folsom. No a bit farther but not much. Happy New year to you too!