Thursday, December 10, 2009

New Videos for the week

Here are some funny videos of Arya this week. Every day is an adventure! :)

1 to 10 in Farsi


Eating Ice cream by himself


Checking out the persian specialty foods :)


Playing Harp

3 comments:

Ingrid said...

Marjan Joon - Oh my gosh the video of Arya going through the persian food items with his dad is precious! He may not say all the words just right but is there any doubt that he knows what he wants to see and makes his desires known? That is such a great video. He is SO cute.

Saeed said...

What a cute, interactive, and lovely child he is turning out to be. And a left hander, like her mom's cousin, Anahita, it seems. How I wish I were there to give him a lot of kisses, big hugs, just eat him up, he is so loveable. With his very emphatic and frequent "no" answers to your questions, even the complicated ones, like, "Do you want me to help you?" he shows two things to me: He is verbally brilliant and he is going to be a handful of a child, having a strong will.

Gabriel Beal said...

I agree with my parents. Ayra's conversations about the food are hilarious. The Persian I know is mostly about food, so I understood of lot of that and it was so cute how he picked those things out. I can tell he's more patient than my sweetie, because I don't think Cyrus could've ever sat that long to look at food. :)
-Shirin