Wednesday, September 9, 2009

14 Months in Ramadan

Photobucket

Arya starts his 14th month in Ramadan. Ali and I found the 14 hour fast with no food or water a bit challenging this year, but with the hunger we feel, inside our hearts is our thanks to God for all the gifts He has given us. I really don't know where we would be if God wasn't there to help us. Every time we fall, somehow there is a hand that picks us up. I truly believe that we are all put in this world for a reason. It is not a chance or an accident. We are here to find our way within ourselves and see if it leads to Him. Our journey here in this life is a short one. Hopefully we can make the best out of it for the one to come. May God answer all your prayers.

Here are some videos of Arya this week.





2 comments:

Gabriel Beal said...

What a cute, happy baby! Happy Ramadan and 14th month of Arya. He reminds me so much of my own sweetheart, stomping around, pushing things, and kicking balls. What fun!
-Shirin

Ingrid said...

I love the way Arya dances to the music, and then when the music stops walks over and turns it on again! Mashallah!

Have a blessed Ramadan.