
The evening came late for fireworks this year. The show started after 9:30pm. But even so Arya seemed to be a bit scared of the noise and I didn't want him to go outside with all the sulfur smell so we tried to watch from the window and listen to the "BOOMs" from inside Kami's house. Jamil also stayed inside but he seemed to enjoy them from the window. Arya not so much either way. Prior to that we had a nice evening outside. The weather was gorgeous and the kids played. Unfortunately Arya got his first big booboo walking on the concrete and slipping and falling on his lip which ripped and bled and he also scraped his chin. Ugghhh...hopefully it won't be something I need to get used to. An icy helped make it all better with a bowl of watermelon. I feel like he truly ate more than I ever would! Sorry baby.
Hope everyone had a great weekend and 4th and many prayers for all those wishing for freedom.



No comments:
Post a Comment