
It's been a while since my last post and I know so much has happened since then but to sum things up, Arya has been walking a lot more and starting to say "Dada." His interaction with those around him has been getting better as well since he wasn't that social. I have been trying to taking him out more and the funnest part is when we are shopping and he sees someone looking at him and waves at them. I don't know about you but if I was standing in a line and even if I was having a yucky day if a baby waved at me it may just bring out a smile :). I hope they felt that way.
Here are a couple cute videos:
Arya Dancing with Ali's Iphone to Radio Javan
Arya pushing a stepping stool

1 comment:
Love the dancing. Very cute.
What is it with the pushing things around? Cyrus loves it too. :)
-Shirin
Post a Comment