Monday, December 1, 2008

Thanksgiving in Dallas Texas

Photobucket

Arya had an amazing week with Ali's family for the week of Thanksgiving! The days and nights were filled with laughter, fun and lots of love. Lots of hugs and kisses too! I bet these are memories Arya will never forget. I'm so happy we had the chance to see everyone and enjoy the days with them.

Here are a few pictures from the trip. There are more if you go to the November Link.

Arya's first time at the airport and on a plane. It was an experience. He was happy at the beginning but towards the end he got fussy. I think the hardest part was him being uncomfortable because we had to hold him all the time and his ears bugging him when we took off and landed. Otherwise everything went well.

Photobucket


In Denver, our first stop was overnight. Arya slept the longest without getting up. I had to wake him to eat at night...it was a very long day for him I think.

Photobucket

Ameh Azita (Ali's youngest sister) with her husband Pedram. We stayed with them the next day when we arrived.

Photobucket

Here are all 6 girl cousins playing with Arya. I'll bet if he was older it would have been a lot more fun! :)

Photobucket

Visiting with Ali's Dad.

Photobucket

Amoo Farzad (Ali's brother)

Photobucket

Ameh Nazi (Ali's older sister)

Photobucket


And here are some other nice pictures.

Arya with Amoo Masoud (Ali's Brother in law)
Photobucket

With the Naderi cousins
Photobucket

With Aryana and Sepideh
Photobucket

Oh and the last and final thing that really was the bummer was my poor thumb that got smashed between the car door and me pulling it out instead of opening it :( It hurt a lot and it was so dumb of me to not pay more attention! Good grief. I am thankful though that it wasn't anything worst.

Photobucket

1 comment:

Gabriel Beal said...

I'm so glad your trip went so well. Now maybe I'll be brave enough to travel far with a baby some day! :)
-Shirin